Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Installer.
We are a locally-owned and operated company with a team that has hands-on experience.
From repairing foundation cracks, sealing crawl spaces, fixing sagging floors, and leveling uneven concrete, our specialists can handle virtually any structural problem you have.
We serve Grand Junction, all of Western Colorado, and a few surrounding nearby areas.
We here at Foundation Repair of Western Colorado are dedicated to finding a Installer that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Colorado.
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future success!
Look no further….
Our Construction Laborer-Installers can earn $1,000+ per week!
This position is the backbone of our organization and integral to our success. They are responsible for traveling to job sites to install/test equipment, troubleshoot problems as needed, and clean up the job after completion.
What We Offer:
- Industry leading compensation programs
- World-class paid training and support
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and Paid Time Off
- Minimal to no travel
- Bi-weekly Pay (W2 position)
- Full-time non-seasonal work!!!
What You Will Do:
- Be a team player who will do whatever it takes to win for you, your team, and the organization
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
- Member of a high-performance team traveling to customer’s homes to perform scheduled work in local area
- Installation of products and services under the supervision of trained professionals
- Desire to grind it out daily knowing that hard work is rewarded
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
- Knowledge of trade specific tools for installations and correct use of equipment
- Previous experience working in the construction industry
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license.