Johnson Engineering, Inc. is seeking a motivated Transportation Engineer to join our well-established team in Southwest Florida. The successful candidate will be an individual looking to challenge themselves working on a multitude of vital transportation infrastructure projects throughout the region.
As Southwest Florida's oldest locally owned engineering firm, Johnson Engineering prioritizes family values and has been shaping the community we live, work, and play in for over 75 years.
- Implement successful project management plan for roadway design projects which includes:
- Coordination with clients to meet and exceed deadlines and expectations
- Delegation of tasks to key project personnel
- Maintain project budget and staff hour estimate
- Perform transportation design tasks including
- Assist with marketing efforts of existing and potential clients
- Geometric Design including horizontal and vertical alignments
- Drainage analysis
- Quantity computations and cost estimation
- Work zone traffic control plan development
- Plan review and quality control
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Florida P.E. License or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment.
- 5+ years of experience in Roadway Design, traffic analysis or drainage design
Johnson Engineering, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace
and participates in the federal E-Verify Program. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Johnson Engineering, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Background checks including driving records and pre-employment drug screens are performed prior to beginning work.
Job Type: Full-time