Come and join a 10-year-old, Fastest Growing, IT Managed Services Company in the Greater Philadelphia. We are actively hiring, even in the COVID environment. We have open positions for Sales Managers positions at various level throughout the organization in the Greater Philadelphia and New Jersey area.
MUST HAVE PRIOR IT MANAGED SERVICES (MSP) EXPERIENCE
About the Company:
At Team logic IT, we provide comprehensive IT Managed services along with premier customer support. We take the worry out of technology by providing the knowledge and skills to keep operations humming along; and we do it one-on-one, side-by-side every step of the way. We don’t just fix things; we evaluate current and future needs and deliver the best solution for organizations' processes and objectives. We are the fastest growing and the largest Master Franchisee in the Team logic network of 200 locations. We manage 11 territories in the network.
Our Motto is simple yet powerful:
MAKE FANS OUT OF OUR CLIENTS
MAKE FANS OUT OF OUR VENDORS
MAKE FANS OUT OF EACH OTHER
We pride ourselves in creating a family-oriented culture and creating a career path for every employee. We invest all our energy in making sure that you achieve your career goals. We are proud of our Glassdoor Review of 5.0 of employee testimonials.
Check it out yourself.
Company Website: https://www.teamlogicit.com/
Position Name-Sr.System and Network Engineers
Job Location: -Greater Philadelphia & New Jersey
We are looking for exceptional engineers who know how to work as part of a Team.
Candidates must be versed in basic Server Configuration Methods including Stand alone and Virtualized Environments, Support of WAN and LAN networks, Backups, Email Systems, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, Desktop Configuration, Support and Troubleshooting.
The successful candidate will be able to look at simple and complex network environments to troubleshoot any number of problems including, but not limited to, firewall issues, Windows Active Directory complexities, domain namespace blacklisting, printer issues, email delivery problems, backup issues, virtualized system errors, various compliance issues and other problems. In addition, there is a requirement to analyze existing and future client needs and review technical alternatives with these clients to determine the impact on their environment while maintaining a client's security and if applicable compliance needs.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent customer service skills as well as technical excellence in all communications, whether client facing or internally.
There is a strong focus on Windows Technologies, Acronis Backup & Recovery Products, VMWare Virtualization, WatchGuard Firewall Hardware, VPN Connectivity, Dell Systems, & Netgear Storage Systems. Other technologies and hardware are also supported.
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
· At Least 5+ Years Hands-On Experience
· CompTIA A+ -CompTIA Net+ Certification(s)
· MSDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
· MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
· Active Directory and Exchange Server Experience
. Experience in Cloud Computing is Desired
· Experience Troubleshooting Laptops, Desktops and Printers
· Excellent Written/Verbal Communication Skills
· Strong Customer Service Skills, Supporting Novice to Advanced Users
· Experience with VMware infrastructure and Knowledge of Remote Monitoring and Change
Compensation & Benefits: Industry leading Compensation, Monthly Revenue Share & Annual Bonus. Fully paid benefits package including 401K and long-term and short term-disability. Company car provided after 6 months of employment.
- Information Technology & Services
Employment Type -Full Time'
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fayetteville, NC 28303: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What is your expected salary for this position?
- What is the best time to call you regarding this position?
- How many years of Server Setup experience do you have?
- Cient Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- IT MSP: 6 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Fayetteville, NC 28303