Now Hiring for Entry Level Inspectors & Mfg. Associates on our nightshift.
Are you looking for a permanent position with a company that offers on the job training, weekly pay and very low cost benefits starting your first day? Apply now!
LOOK NO FURTHER - Come to work for the world's leading supplier of automotive topping fabrics and interior trim. Headquartered in Acton, MA . The Haartz Corporation is a family-owned business that has a strong management team and keep many long-term employees by providing tools to employer employees to do their best.
We will train!
In these roles you will be responsible for visual inspection of material for quality, detecting defects and informing supervisory staff of any problems with the material.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Qualified candidates should have a good track record with attendance and job performance 1-2 years of work experience showing stability and reliability.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday - 8:20 PM - 6:20 AM; overtime after 8 hours
- Overtime Available
- Annual Raises & bonus program
- 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- $1,000 Employee referral program
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Long-term disability insurance available on date of hire with very low deductible & out of pocket costs
- 100% tuition reimbursement once eligibility is met
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- Paid time off including 11 paid holidays, vacation & sick leave
- 401(k) with company match and profit-sharing once eligibility requirements are met
- On-site gym
- Fun team environment with over a dozen Company sponsored events offered such as; Red Sox games, New York City trip, F1 racing, Foxwoods, Spirit of Boston, Canobie Lake Park and more!
Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to learn more.