Doosan Bobcat North America has made a strategic, dedicated effort to grow our manufacturing footprint over the years and our company is on a substantial growth trajectory with the goals of helping empower our customers to accomplish more and being a top employer of choice.
Join the Global Powertrain Systems Team to maximize your career potential.
The Global Powertrain Systems Team is a division of the Bobcat Global Core Technologies Group which focuses on engines and engine subsystem R&D activity, strategic planning, engineered design solutions, and technical oversight for all Bobcat global products.
The Global Powertrain Systems Team leverages our collective experience throughout the worldwide Bobcat network driving product excellence through a focus on powertrain systems, increasing efficiency through standardization, capturing knowledge, and documenting best practices for sustained product excellence, and developing people through training, mentoring, and succession planning.
The Global Powertrain Systems Team supports all Bobcat products, including ZTRs, UTVs, ToolCat, Tractors, Mini Track Loaders, Articulated Loaders, Compact Wheel Loaders, Tractor Loader Backhoe’s, Mini Excavators, Skid Steer Loaders, Compact Track Loaders, Versahandlers, Generators and Compressors, and future products.
The Global Powertrain Systems Team combines virtual and hands-on techniques to develop & evaluate solutions for new & existing powertrain systems using the latest in engineering design tools and inspection equipment.
Bonus Eligible: Bobcat is offering sign-on bonuses to engineers with 3+ years of experience.
The qualified candidate will have:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural & Bio-systems Engineering
- ABET-accredited engineering program preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to clearly communicate technical data and project information in verbal and written form
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in teams
- Ability to perform basic engineering calculations and interpret advanced analysis results
- Product design industry experience preferred
- Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Travel Standard: < 10%
ADVANTAGEOUS EXPERIENCE AREAS:
- Heat transfer
- Heat exchangers
- Engine emissions
- Internal combustion engines
- Exhaust after-treatment
- Diesel fuel systems
- Fuel filtration
- Air filtration
- Engine control systems
- Structural analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Machine Evaluation
- Noise, Vibration, and Harshness
- Geometric Dimension & Tolerancing
- Creo or CAD
Doosan Bobcat is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Visit us online and learn why even our careers are built better! www.bobcat.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bismarck, ND 58504: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location